SLO Gym Fest October 12 & 13
(Saturday & Sunday)
Join us in beautiful San Luis Obispo for the 18th Annual SLO Gym Fest. It's a great opportunity to be a part of the largest Gymnastics Competition on the Central Coast, in beautiful San Luis Obispo! This years SLO Gym Fest event details are listed below. If you have any questions concerning the event contact the meet director, Mimi at 805.549.8408 or send an email to Mimi@iflipforCCG.com.
We are filling up fast, get your entries in now! Our Level 4/5 session is full, our Level 3 session is almost full, and our combined Level 2/3 session is also almost full. We can accomadate small numbers only in Level 2 or 3's.
Admission: (one day entry)
Adults: (16 yrs. & up) $10.00
Youths: (6-15 yrs.) & Seniors $5.00
Children: (5 yrs. & under) FREE
Programs: $3.00 each session
- CCG will host a fabulous BBQ & Concessions Stand. All proceeds will go directly to the CCG opt. girls to help them with the cost of competitive seasons, uniforms, and entry fee's. Stop by on Saturday or Sunday and support these wonderful families even if you don't go to the meet, grab lunch and drink.
- Snowflake Leotards will host a large selection of their leotards during our event. This is a once in a life time opportunity to buy straight from the leotard vendor. Stop by CCG during our two day gymnastics competition and check out their huge selection in sizes from Child Xsmall to Adult Larges. Don't miss this chance to buy a few!
- Photographer for the event will be announced.
Meet fliers & updated information for Teams attending:
2013 Hotel Information -The Best Western Royal Oak still has rooms and is a very nicely remodeled BW!
NOTE: The SLO Courtyard Marriott is sold out - 30 room block full.
- We have updated our equipment with the 2012 Olympic Trials AAI Elite Spring Floor Deck in July 2012, with new carpet bonded foam top from Nov.2011.
- New AAI Elite Uneven Bars from the 2012 Visa Championship Bars with all new landing matting system under the bars, two 8" landing mats from the podium of the Olympic Trials competition floor and a newly signed Olympian Chalk Bowl! Added excitement for the gymnast!
- AAI Elite Balance Beam
- AAI Vault Table with Stratum Vaulting boards (Tac 10 & carpet tops)
2013 Participating Teams: (193 athletes entered as of 8/15/2013, all sessions are full)
Central Coast Gymnastics Sports Center, Inc. (SLO-Host Team)
Bay Aerials (Fremont, CA)
Golden State Gymnastics (Burbank, CA)
Pacific Coast Gymnastics (Atascadero, CA)
California Gold Gymnastics (Paso Robles, CA)
California Sports Center, Great Oaks (San Jose, CA)
V-Force Elite (Madera, CA)
Elite Gymnastics Academy (Salinas, CA)
Sirus Gymnastics (Mexico City, Mexico) Sirus Gymnastics From Mexico City
Pacific Flips (Arroyo Grande, CA)
All About Gymnastics (Madera, CA)
We are very excited to host the 2013 SLO Gym Fest!
We would like to welcome all the teams and families!
- Session information is posted above. Team rotations will be handed out in team folders.
- Any refunds requested in advance will be given in the coach's folder at the meet.
Please double check your teams rosters, USAG numbers, and coaches information to make sure it is all correct and current. Any coaches with expired/pending status of USAG PRO numbers will not be allowed on the competition floor during the entire competition.
Make sure you parents know about the Bonfire Event, it is one of the most fun & relaxing times of the weekend, as this tends to be our BEST weather of the year on the Central Coast. Get ready to enjoy a night of Family Fun!
There will be banners for the top 3 winning teams in each level 2-5. Team entries for a banner are $25 per Team entered, if you have not entered your teams yet, contact us immediately.
Give us a call if you have any questions. See you October 12th & 13th!
A BIG "Thank You" California Pizza Kitchen for being our Gymnast Goody Bag Sponsor! Each athlete got a CPK goody bag with a free kids meal, pencil, and balloon. CCG also put a pair of Hot Pink Booty work out shorts in every gymnasts bag (made by Snowflake Leotards). These work out shorts are given out in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
Hospitality Room Event Sponsors:
We would like to thank our Hospitality Room Event Sponsors. We are able to provide wonderful food selections for all the hardworking Coaches & Event Judges. Please click on their business links below, go by, and shop or eat at their local businesses, as our event would not be as wonderful without their support. SHOP & EAT LOCAL!