CCG hosts the BEST CAMPS on the Central Coast!
CCG is amazing. They have caring, patient, fun, knowledgeable staff all round, from Mimi (owner) to the coaches and the front desk staff. The great staff, with the extensive list of class options, there is no gym we’d rather attend!
CCG Super Camps are action-packed, fun filled days. We integrate our wonderful facility into all the activities and games. CCG Camps are directed, coached, and run by our very same enthusiastic and well trained CCG Staff. Our Super Camps are designed for boys & girls ages 3.5 – 13.5 years, all levels and abilities are welcome. We strive to provide each child with the best camp experience each day, giving that child a great experience and wonderful memories.
Please see below for frequently asked questions, more details, fun camp pictures, the registration form, and click on the super camp logo for that camps brochure.
2020 SPRING BREAK SUPER CAMP-A-PALOOZA Dates Coming Soon!
Check out all the fun Weekly Highlights here:
2019 Dates: (8) full weeks or 40 days!
Week #1 – June 17-21 – School’s Out & Surf’s Up! (Week #1 Done!)
2019 THANKSGIVING BREAK SUPER CAMP
3 Day Survivor Camp
November 25, 26, & 27, 2019
Register on or before October 19, 2019 (by 12 pm) get 10% off 1st child and 20% off add. siblings.
Register from October 21 – November 9, 2019 (by 12 pm) get 5% off 1st child and 15% off add. siblings.
Register on or after November 11, 2019: regular price for 1st child & 10% off add. siblings.
No registrations on Sundays, the office is closed
Wk. #1 – December 26 & 27, 2019 (TH & F)
Wk. #2 – Dec. 30 & 31 + Jan. 2 & 3, 2020 (M, T, TH, & F)
Register on or before November 16 , 2019 (by 12 pm) get 10% off 1st child and 20% off add. siblings.
Register from November 18 – December 14, 2019 (by 12 pm) get 5% off 1st child and 15% off add. siblings.
Register on or after December 16, 2019: regular price for 1st child & 10% off add. siblings.
CCG will be closed on Saturday, 12/21 at 12 pm – Wednesday, 12/25 all day,
For more information call our office at (805) 549-8408
or email our Super Camp Director Danielle at
Frequently Asked Super Camp Questions:
- I signed up over the phone, what is expected of me? We will need you to sign the registration form and initial all areas when you check in the first day of camp. If you are doing multiple weeks of Super Camps, please make sure your form is signed each week you check in. If you paid in full over the phone, no payment will be due, if you have paid a 50% deposit, the balance will be due at check in on the first day your child attends. All camp attendee’s need to be potty trained, or have an aide to help with personal care when needed.
- Can we bring our children before 9:00am? Why yes, we have before and after care each day of camp from 8-9am and 3-5pm for only $6.00 per hour per child. It is important that you sign up for this care in advance so we know how many children will need supervision.
- Does my child need a lunch? We offer 1/2 day options from 9am-12pm where you do not need to have a lunch. If your child is staying full day from 9am-3pm, please make sure to pack them a lunch. All campers eat their lunch from 12-12:30pm daily. CCG also provides a healthy snack in the morning and in the afternoon usually consisting of a fruit/vegetable and cracker/chip. Sometimes our craft activity is one they get to eat!!! So it’s a treat!
- My child has allergies, how do I let you know? Please let us know at check in the first day by writing this information on your registration form. Please make sure the Camp Director, Danielle, is aware of any severe allergies like to nuts. If you have an epipen we know how to administer them and can keep it in a safe place in our main office.
- What are the themes for? We have a theme for each camp, it sets the mood of the camp, the activities, games, and guest speakers are all geared around each theme. We take time to research and plan each camp for our campers, we strive to offer the best camp experience possible for each child, creating memories that last a lifetime.
- What should my child bring to camp? Great questions, they should come in comfortable clothing, no buttons, zippers, or metal objects as these can damage the equipment or hurt the child. Having your child wear a good pair of tennis shoes for out door activities is important for safety. Please do not have them wear any jewelry or piercings other than stud earrings in their ears. If they have glasses they need to wear please let us know if they come off easily and should be removed at times. A bottle of water is a great asset too! We have a water fountain if they don’t have one, or they can fill it up when needed. We give lots of water breaks!
- Will my child be with her friend? We will do our best to make this happen, if we know in advance, we can try to make sure they are together in a group. We typically split children into groups by age only. There are times when friends will be in separate groups but may come together for group activities. It really depends on the number of children we have and the ages. So groups vary from camp to camp.
- What should I do if I am late picking up my child? Please call our office at (805) 549-8408 as soon as you know. We would be happy to put your child into aftercare until you arrive and let them know you are on your way.
- Should I stay while my child is in camp? No, we only ask you to stay for a short period of time if your child is young and new to our gym. Our goal would be to make sure they transition well into our environment, with your support we can make that happen, as soon as they are comfortable you may leave. We can also call you if there is a need.
- My child has special needs, are they welcome at CCG Super Camps? Absolutely. We might have a few questions so we can help them have a wonderful experience. If they are used to having an aide, we would encourage you to have an aide with them so they can have a great camp experience. Please contact our Camp Director, Danielle, with all your questions, concerns, and wishes.