CCG Provides Adult Training Classes on
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00-9:30pm.
Frequently asked Questions and how to try it out:
- We offer supervision with the class by one of the well trained and knowledgeable CCG Coaches.
- Your first trial class is free, we encourage you to try it out, to make sure it’s a good fit for your training style and adds some creative fun to your weekly work outs.
- We offer several ways to join and have a few requirements:
- Buy a punch card with either 4 classes or 8 classes, call for pricing. Very affordable. You will need to purchase the $20.00 annual adult registration fee (18 years of age and older) to purchase your first class card.
- We offer drop in classes, you pay $15.00 each time you attend, but must have a current annual adult registration fee paid of $20.00 per year.
- We would need a copy of a current insurance card to participate.
- Just call or stop by, we will have you fill out paper work the first night you attend class. Then each time after that initial first class, you sign in before entering the floor area. We have office staff on hand till 8:30pm to assist you with getting started and check in!
We do have some restrictions based on our insurance coverage’s:
- Ages of the class are 16 years and up. Teens 16-17 years old must pay the $40.00 annual registration fee to participate. We would need an adult signature on the waiver for participation.
- Athletes attending between the ages of 16-22 years of age may participate on all apparatus. Anyone 23 years or older may only go on the trampolines and all floor surfaces. These adults can condition on the bars, ring, and other apparatus, but are not allowed to train on them.
- If you have a previous injury, you must let us know in advance of training on the floor in writing and at the front desk when checking in. It’s vital the coach is aware of your limitations before training begins. Safety is always the most important aspect of you training at CCG.
Medisch gezien worden ze alle drie gebruikt om erectiestoornissen te behandelen, dus ze lijken erg op viagra en Cialis en Levitra zijn generieke medicijnen. Als zodanig heeft de FDA niet beslist of deze medicijnen al dan niet zijn goedgekeurd.