CCG would like to thank our amazing team families, our CCG Staff, and my husband that all worked countless hours to help us put on this amazing competition. There is absolutely no way we could do this without all of these AMAZING People!! We’d also like to thank The CCG Boys Team for hosting their Awesome BBQ & Concession Stand during the (2) day event,. All the Local Business Sponsors: Splash Cafe, Woodstone Deli, Round Table Pizza, Nautical Bean, and CPK!
We’d also like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to our amazing TEAM of People who helps run the entire meet all weekend, I could not run this event without them! Laura Gardener (Riverside), Jason Desrosiers (Los Angeles), Dana Desrosiers (Arroyo Grande), Shannon Merritt (SLO), and Huc Ambrose (SLO).
Saturday, October 14th at 6:00 pm
Click here for details!
For SLO Gym Fest judges, athletes, coaches, athlete families,
and CCG staff and volunteers. NOT open to the public.
We are now FULL as of June 21, 2017 – We cannot accept anymore teams. You can be on a wait list, if we have an openings or enough drops we could add your athletes. No timeline or guarantee.
Note: Please make sure you register on line with USAG for this meet as soon as you register your team with USAG.
Children 5 & Under- FREE
Youth 6 – 15: $5.00 each
Seniors 62 & up: $8.00 each
Adults 16 & up: $10.00 each
Welcome 2017 Participating Teams:
We will be updating this information as teams register! We are now full, as of June 21, 2017 with 297 gymnasts!
- Central Coast Gymnastics (SLO)
- Excel (Clovis)
- TEC (Madera)
- V Force (Madera)
- USA Sports (Gilroy)
- Titans Academy (Morgan Hill)
- Liberty (Concord)
- Gymnastics Beat (Fresno)
- CSC (Morgan Hill)
- Thrive (Atascadero)
- All About Gymnastics (Madera)
- Extreme (Sacramento)
- Spirals (Santa Barbara)
Vendors on site for event:
- Snowflake Leotards will have their full booth outside, with screening right in place.
- Marchbanks Media & Photography will have a booth inside for you to capture that moment in time when your daughter is competing. Current 2017 flyer coming soon: Click here for the pdf flyer.
- CCG Boys Gymnastics Team Families will host our amazing BBQ & Concession stand outside for your eating pleasure. Click here for the pdf menu.
A Huge “Thank You” goes to CPK our Athlete Goodie Bag Sponsor!
A HUGE “Thank You” goes to our Hospitality Room Sponsors and
to the CCG Fabulous Team Families for their support:
Hotels for the 2017 SLO Gym Fest with rooms open:
- Courtyard Marriott SLO call Mary at (805) 602-9013 directly for the rate of $189.00 for rooms on Friday 10/13, Saturday 10/14, and Sunday 10/15. Deadline to register for this hotel is 9/20/17. Block will be released after this date.
- Olive Tree Ramada Inn call Jean Patel at (805) 773-2762 directly for this amazing rate for rooms on October 13th Friday $99.00 plus tax on Friday and October 14th Saturday $119.00 plus tax on Saturday. Must book it prior to October 1st. No cancellation after October 1, 2017. This is an older hotel.
- Best Western Royal Oak on line has rooms available for $183.00 as of today.
Royal Oak Hotel Call them directly or book on line (no blocks available) Best Western Plus (805) 544-4410 This hotel has been renovated and is really nice.
- I am working with the Holiday Inn Express in SLO to see if they can release any more rooms. You might call to see if they have any left.
Shorts Sizing / Order Form
2016 Results Part 1
2016 Results Part 2
Check out the 2015 Results