Hours, Days, & Location
- Field trips are scheduled Monday through Friday, times will vary (typically we will schedule them between 9:00 am -3:00). CCG can host a weekend Super Fun Field Trip, but this may require special booking fee’s, times vary due to availability.
- Central Coast Gymnastics is located at 21 Zaca Lane, Building #100 in San Luis Obispo just off S. Higuera Street by Meat Head Movers & Storage.
- Accepted forms of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Check or Cash.
- To reserve your Super Fun Field Trip, Deposits must be paid at time of booking to hold the space. A rush fee of $25 maybe applied if you book less than two weeks out.
- Super Fun Field Trip cost is $6.00 per child per hour, with a minimum of (15) children paid. The maximum is 50 children in one group, we can do a split group field trips if you have more than 50 in your group! The adults, group leaders (18 & over), and chaperon’s may attend for free but will not be allowed on the equipment.
- If you are a non profit, low income group, or a special interest group you may inquire about options to qualify for a discounted price to attend.
Lunch breaks, Coffee, & Tea
- We do not have a restaurant or designated eating area at Central Coast Gymnastics for field trips. However, we do have a wonderful side walk area outside that can manage about 30-40 children eating their lunch, outside. These children must be supervised by the groups/organization’s chaperons at all times. Children must remain on the side walk and not allowed to be in the parking lot area or loading dock at any time.
- If you will be having lunch outside of CCG, you must coordinate that in advance with the Events Coordinator at CCG.
- WE do NOT ALLOW FOOD, DRINK, or GUM on the gym floor area, only water in bottles. CCG has two ADA water fountains available. Please make sure chaperons are aware we do serve complimentary coffee and tea, that is for adults and can only be consumed in the observation area.
- To request a date, please contact the Event Director, Danielle, at email@example.com
- If you need to increase the number of people in your group, we will accommodate you to the best of our abilities based on CCG’s capacity limits
- Once payment has been made, we cannot make refunds less than 30 days out, as you have filled a slot we cannot re-book.
- To change the date or time of your reservation, please contact Danielle at (805)549-8408 for availability. The reservation may be transferred within 6 months of original reservation date at no cost during the week, weekends would have a re-booking fee of $30.
CCG requires a ratio of 1 chaperon (18 years of age or older) for every 10 children.
CCG welcomes special needs children, due to the high risk and movement of this activity, we may request a doctors approval for the safety of the child. If you would like to discuss any special needs your group has, please contact Danielle at (805)549-8408 or the front office staff.