2020 PEAK DATES Released:
2020 PEAK Training Clinic
on May 16 & 17, 2020
update brochure for 2020 coming soon
Saturday & Sunday
May 16 & 17, 2020
Train with the BEST, Reach your PEAK!
Join us for a World Class Training Clinic, with Remarkable Coaches in Artistic Men’s, Artistic Women’s, and T&T Gymnastics!
Why Come to PEAK?
Central Coast Gymnastics is located in beautiful San Luis Obispo, just off the 101 Fwy. Join us this summer for the 1st Annual PEAK Training Clinic. It is the goal of PEAK to inspire athletes to reach their highest potential, to PEAK with some of the BEST coaches in the country in Men’s Gymnastics, Women’s Gymnastics, Tumble & Trampoline Gymnastics. With CCG’s addition of Gym #2, CCG now has a 32,500 sq. ft. state-of-the-art training facility.
2020 LUNCH Options:
Back by popular demand, we will have the the “Build Your Own Sandwich Bar” lunch options for all PEAK athletes, see the details located below.
Contact the clinic director:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Register Early and Get a PEAK TEE for FREE!
Sign up by May 1, 2020 for the Early Bird pricing, SAVE $25 on registration cost and your PEAK Tee ($15 value) is included in the registration cost. On May 2 or later, Registration is full price and the PEAK Tee is not include. Must pay $15 for the PEAK Tee. Supplies for the PEAK Tee’s will Limited at this point. Get your favorite PEAK Clinic Staff to sign your shirt!
Cancel 15 days before (5/1/2020) – full refund Cancel after (5/1-5/15/2020)- 50% refund NO refunds (5/15/2020)
2020 PEAK Clinicians, 2020 Clinicians:
Men’s Gymnastics LEAD clinicians:
T&T Gymnastics Clinicians:
Women’s Gymnastics clinicians:
Courtney (Prichard) Turpack
New Name coming soon!
Added bonus for your gyms coaches:
CCG is proud to announce our (2) Local Business Sponsors for the Coaches Round Table Lunch Discussion for the 2020 PEAK Training Clinic both days of camp:
CCG is hosting a “Round Table Discussion” during the lunch times both days for all the Coaches attending with athletes and the clinicians. Special lecture topics will be given and we will ask for other items to be discussed with some of the best clinicians in the Nation.
Daily Training Schedule:
Trampoline & Tumbling will choose the number of sessions you want to attend with (4) Sessions offered!
Saturday, May 16:
- 9:00-9:30 am Day 1 Check in Gym 2, Meet & Greet the coaches, Round Up of Athletes in GYM 2! Hip Hopping FUN Warm up at 9:30 am!
- 9:30-12:30 pm Group Rotations for morning sessions. TNT Session 1
- 12:30-1:15 pm 45 minute Lunch Break. Lunch is not included with PEAK registration, we will have a Sandwich Bar on site for purchase.
- 1:15-4:15 pm Afternoon warm up, Group Rotations for afternoon sessions, and End of Day 1 Fun! TNT Session 2
- 4:15-4:30 pm Show Off time for all Athletes & Awards for Athletes!
- Dinner Break 5:00 –6:00 pm, then join us for the AWESOME BEACH BONFIRE PARTY!
Yes, we are hosting the
Beach Bonfire Party
Port San Luis Beach,
between 6:00-9:00 pm. We’ll have all the fixings for Smores!
And just tons of FUN!
You bring chairs, blankets, and jackets to
enjoy an amazing night at the beach under the stars!
Bonfire will begin at 6:00 pm, look for a sign and walk down to
the beach for the bonfire. See flyer above for all the details. We had a blast in 2019, join us in 2020!
Sunday, May 17:
- 9:00-9:30 am Day 2 Check in and Round up of Athletes! Don’t be late……….Jammin’ Fun Warm up , Team Building, &
- 9:30-12:30 pm Group Rotations for morning sessions. TNT Session 3
- 12:30-1:15 pm Lunch Break. Lunch is not included with PEAK registration, we will have a Sandwich Bar on site for purchase.
- 1:15-4:15 pm Afternoon warm up, Group Rotations for afternoon sessions. TNT Session 4
- 4:15-4:30 pm Ending Fun to the 2020 PEAK Clinic, Special Athlete Awards, take a Photo with your favorite coaches in the New Photo Booth!
Hotel Blocks – Coming Soon!
Feel free to reach out to all the hotels in the area, there are many, you can even stay 15-20 minutes north of SLO, look into Air B&B’s and vacation rentals. Lots of options.
SLO Hampton Inn & Suites 1530 Calle Joaquin | San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
Call # (805) 594-1445
La Quinta Inn & Suites- SLO –1845 Monterey Street, San Luis Obispo, CA 96401
Call # 805-439-4555
Best Western Royal Oak SLO – 214 Madonna Road, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
Call the BW SLO directly at (805) 544-4410 to reserve room and get a nightly rate, there is no block available. Must book two night for stay. They have upgraded many area’s of this hotel including adding a full hot breakfast with stay.
Learn more here: www.royaloakhotel.com
Courtyard SLO by Marriott -1605 Calle Joaquin Road, SLO, California 93405 USA
Call the Courtyard SLO directly at (805) 786-4200 to reserve room and get a nightly rate, there is no block available. Must book two night for stay. They have upgraded many area’s of this hotel, they also offer a full hot breakfast for an added cost or special for certain Marriott Member rewards.
Learn more about booking this hotel at: www.CourtyardSLO.com
2020 CCG will host our very popular
“Build Your Own Sandwich Bar!”
We will have a sandwich bar set up during the lunch period. Tickets will be $9.00 per day for the following options. You will need to purchase the Sandwich Bar Ticket at check in, we will not be selling tickets during the lunch break so please get yours at check in both days. It will allow the athlete the ability to eat a healthy lunch and relax some during the lunch break.
Sandwich Bar lunch includes (1) of each: One sandwich or wrap, one bag of chips, one beverage, one cookie.
- Different types of breads and tortilla’s, plus gluten free bread.
- Different types of meats
- Different types of veggies
- A bag of chips
- Fruit or veggies
- A cookie
- And a beverage of choice
- Napkins and plates