Saturday & Sunday
July 8 & 9, 2017
Train with the BEST, Reach your PEAK!
Scroll down to view the lunch ticket available both days at the clinic for athletes and coaches attending.
Join us for a World Class Training Camp for Artistic Men’s, Women’s, T&T, and Acro!
Why Come to PEAK?
Central Coast Gymnastics is located in beautiful San Luis Obispo, just off the 101 Fwy. Join us this summer for the 1st Annual PEAK Training Clinic. It is the goal of PEAK to inspire athletes to reach their highest potential, to PEAK with some of the BEST coaches in the country in Men’s Gymnastics, Women’s Gymnastics, Tumble & Trampoline Gymnastics, and Acro Gymnastics. With our new addition of Gym #2, CCG now has a 32,500 sq. ft. state-of-the-art training facility.
Contact the clinic director:
2017 PEAK Clinicians:
• Men’s Gymnastics Nathan Gafuik – CCG’s New Boys Program Director – represented Canada in the 2008 & 2012 Olympic Games Syque Caesar represented Bangladesh at the 2012 Olympic Games, 2011 and 2013 World Championships, and the 2014 Asian Games, more to come.
• T & T’s Peter Dodd U.S. National Team for 6 years and competed at several World Cups (finalist), World Age Group Championships (bronze medalist) Neil Gulati represented the USA at World Cup Events, Pan-American Events, and at World Championships. He has also competed in two Olympic Trials. Casey Chandler USA National Champion in Double Mini Trampoline 2016
• Acro Gymnastics Dylan Maurer (Empire Acro) and Megan Vaughn (Flip Force Acro), more to come.
• Women’s Gymnastics Darcy Heath-Wallace, Wayne Wright, San Jose State University Head Coach, and Vanessa Atler is a retired American elite gymnast. She was the 1996 junior national champion on floor and in the all-around, a five-time senior national champion, the 1998 Goodwill Games gold medalist on the floor exercise and vault and a five-time World Cup champion. A member of the U.S. national gymnastics team from the age of 12, Atler was one of the United States’ most successful gymnasts as a junior in the late 1990′s. She also competed in the 2000 Olympic Trials placing 6th overall.
Daily Training Schedule:
Saturday, July 8:
• 9:30 -10:00 am Registration, Check in, Meet & Greet the Coaches, and Round up of Athletes!
• 10:00 am -12:45 pm Hip Hoppin’ Warm up & Group Rotations for morning sessions.
• 12:45 -1:30 pm Lunch Break. Lunch is not provided.
• 1:30 – 5:30 pm Afternoon warm up, Group Rotations for afternoon sessions.
• 5:30 – 6:00 pm Show Time! This is when you get to show off what you have learned, if you tried something new, or mastered a skill!
Sunday, July 9:
• 9:15 – 9:30 am Check in and Round up of Athletes! Don’t be late……….
• 9:30 am -12:15 pm Jammin’ Fun Warm up, Team Building, & Group Rotations for morning sessions.
• 12:15 – 1:00 pm Lunch Break. Lunch is not provided.
• 1:00 – 4:30 pm Afternoon warm up, Group Rotations for afternoon sessions.
• 4:30-5:00 pm Show Time! This is when you get to show off what you have learned, if you tried something new.
CCG has secured Hotel Blocks Book NOW!
Hampton Inn & Suites 1530 Calle Joaquin | San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
Go directly to this Hampton Inn link to reserve your room of $199 per night SOLD OUT
Courtyard by Marriott San Luis Obispo
1605 Calle Joaquin Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
Call Directly to reserve room and get hotel blocked rate of $199 per night DEADLINE is EXTENDED till June 20-Almost sold out!
Ramada Olive Tree Inn San Luis Obispo
1000 Olive Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
Call Directly to reserve room and get hotel blocked rate of $159 for Friday, July 7, and $179 for Saturday night. DEADLINE is up to the event, and if available rooms. No cancellations will be allowed after booking room reservation on JUNE 22nd. Ask for all the details when booking, includes breakfast. Located right off the 101 fwy and easy access to get to CCG from the fwy.
Best Western Royal Oak San Luis Obispo
214 Madonna Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
Call Directly to reserve room and get a nightly rate, there is no block available. Must book two night for stay. They have upgraded many area’s of this hotel including adding a full hot breakfast with stay. Learn more here: www.royaloakhotel.com
Update to Lunch Time on both days!
Central Coast Gymnastics will have several competitive families hosting a Sandwich Bar lunch both days as a fundraiser. More details will be posted by Thursday, July 6 so you can plan for them to purchase lunch both days at check in, in advance. Or give them funds to purchase lunch during the lunch break. We will post a menu and price sheet. We will also be selling bottles of water.
When checking in at the front door of GYM #2, you can also purchase a Sandwich Lunch with there options for only $8.00. When it’s lunch time, their sandwich bag will be ready to go with their name on it so they can grab it and eat! It’s a great healthy option, easy, and stress free. There is also an option to add a cookie for $1.00 more. Make sure you get your child’s lunch squared away each day of the clinic. Options will be the same for both days.!
($8.00 per Ticket)
Chips or Pretzels
Fruit or Veggie
- Grapes o Carrots
- Apple o Cucumber
Bottle of Water