LUNCH Options: Build Your Own Sandwich Bar details located below
Saturday & Sunday
May 19 & 20, 2018
Train with the BEST, Reach your PEAK!
Join us for a World Class Training Camp for Artistic Men’s, Women’s, T&T, and Acro!
Why Come to PEAK?
Central Coast Gymnastics is located in beautiful San Luis Obispo, just off the 101 Fwy. Join us this summer for the 1st Annual PEAK Training Clinic. It is the goal of PEAK to inspire athletes to reach their highest potential, to PEAK with some of the BEST coaches in the country in Men’s Gymnastics, Women’s Gymnastics, Tumble & Trampoline Gymnastics. With CCG’s addition of Gym #2, CCG now has a 32,500 sq. ft. state-of-the-art training facility.
Contact the clinic director:
Sign up by May 11 for your PEAK Tee to be included in the registration cost. On May 12 or later, PEAK Tee not include. Must pay $10 for Tee. Supplies Limited at this point.
2018 PEAK Clinicians:
• Men’s Gymnastics clinicians are: Nathan Gafuik – CCG’s New Boys Program Director – represented Canada in the 2008 & 2012 Olympic Games. Syque Caesar represented Bangladesh at the 2012 Olympic Games, 2011 and 2013 World Championships, and the 2014 Asian Games, more to come. And new this year is Sho Nakamori!!!
• TnT Gymnastics Clinicians are: Gym Owner of Legacy TNT in Reno, Mig O’Hara will be joining us, and Casey Chandler USA National Champion in Double Mini Trampoline 2016, we are also excited to have our own Gaither Rosser, CCG’s TnT Director as the part of the TnT Team of Coaches at PEAK 2018
• Women’s Gymnastics clinicians are: Stephen Rybacki, his family owns and operates Charter Oak Gymnastics in Covina, CA. The home of multiple national team, world, and Olympic team members, and Vanessa Atler is a retired American elite gymnast. She was the 1996 junior national champion on floor and in the all-around, a five-time senior national champion, the 1998 Goodwill Games gold medalist on the floor exercise and vault and a five-time World Cup champion. A member of the U.S. national gymnastics team from the age of 12, Atler was one of the United States’ most successful gymnasts as a junior in the late 1990′s. She also competed in the 2000 Olympic Trials placing 6th overall. Darcy Heath-Wallace, is returning this year too! We are also excited to have our own Valentino Muotafov, CCG’s Girls Program Director/Head Coach joining our line up this year!
The PEAK Clinic will not host Acro Gymnastics this year due to Region 1 Acro Regionals be hosted on this same date. Stay tuned for a separate date for an Acro Training Clinic mid to late Summer at CCG!
CCG is proud to announce our (2) Local Business Round Table Discussion Sponsors for the 2018 PEAK Training Clinic:
CCG is hosting a “Round Table Discussion” during the lunch times both days for all the Coaches attending with athletes and the clinicians. Special lectures will be given and we will ask for other items to be discussed with some of the best clinicians in the Nation.
Daily Training Schedule:
New this year, Trampoline & Tumbling will choose the number of sessions you want to attend with (4) Sessions offered!
Saturday, May 19:
- 9:30 –10:00 am Day 1 Check in, Meet & Greet the coaches, and Round Up of Athletes!
- 10:00-1:00 pm Hip Hoppin’ Warm up & Group Rotations for morning sessions. TNT Session 1
- 1:00-1:45 pm 45 minute Lunch Break. Lunch is not provided.
- 1:45-4:45 pm Afternoon warm up, Group Rotations for afternoon sessions, and End of Day 1 Fun! TNT Session 2
- Dinner Break 5:00 –6:00 pm.
New this YEAR—2018 PEAK Beach Bonfire Party
at Port San Luis Beach, between 6:00-9:00 pm.
We’ll have all the fixing’s for Smores!
You bring chairs, blankets, and jackets to
enjoy an amazing night at the beach under the stars!
Bonfire will begin at 6:00 pm, look for a sign and walk down to the beach for the bonfire. See flyer above for all the details.
Sunday, May 20:
- 9:15-9:30 am Day 2 Check in and Round up of Athletes! Don’t be late……….
- 9:30-12:30 pm Jammin’ Fun Warm up , Team Building, & Group Rotations for morning sessions. TNT Session 3
- 12:30-1:15 pm Lunch Break. Lunch is not provided.
- 1:15-4:15 pm Afternoon warm up, Group Rotations for afternoon sessions. TNT Session 4
- 4:15-4:30 pm Ending Fun to the 2018 PEAK Clinic, take a Photo with your favorite coaches at the Photo Booth & get your PEAK shirt signed!
CCG has secured Hotel Blocks – Book NOW!
SLO Hampton Inn Blocked Rate- SOLD OUT
Mention PEAK CLINIC for rate
Call # (805) 594-1445
Hampton Inn & Suites 1530 Calle Joaquin | San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
Contact the hotel directly to reserve your fantastic room rate of $179 per night & includes a full hot breakfast. Block Deadline: April 27, 2018
SLO Holiday Inn Express Blocked Rate-SOLD OUT
Mention PEAK CLINIC for rate
Call # (805) 544-8600
Holiday Inn Express 1800 Monterey St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Contact the hotel directly to reserve your fantastic room rate of $189 per night & includes a full hot breakfast. Block Deadline: May 5, 2018
Best Western Royal Oak San Luis Obispo
214 Madonna Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
Call Directly to reserve room and get a nightly rate, there is no block available. Must book two night for stay. They have upgraded many area’s of this hotel including adding a full hot breakfast with stay. Learn more here: www.royaloakhotel.com
2018 CCG will host a “Build Your Own Sandwich Bar!”
We will have a sandwich bar set up during the lunch period. Tickets will be $8.00 per day for the following options. You will need to purchase the Sandwich Bar Ticket at check in, we will not be selling tickets during the lunch break so please get yours at check in both days. It will allow the athlete the ability to eat a healthy lunch and relax some during the lunch break.
Sandwich Bar lunch includes (1) of each: One sandwich or wrap, one bag of chips, one beverage, one cookie.
- Different types of breads and tortilla’s
- Different types of meats
- Different types of veggies
- A bag of chips
- A cookie
- And a beverage of choice
- Napkins and plate