CCG’s new “Triple T” Epic Event is perfect for athletes of all levels and abilities, ages 5 and up! This 2-hour clinic combines the three T’s: Trampoline, Tumbling and Tricking! All athletes will have the opportunity to train each of the three T’s in group rotations and then have the option to pick their favorite “T” at the end of the event!
- Trampoline = Trampoline training is excellent training for all sports, and enhances coordination, agility, overall air-awareness. Athletes will learn multiple jumps, drops and flip progressions on each of our 4 above-ground trampolines!
- Tumbling = Tumbling is the foundation of all gymnastics sports, including Trampoline & Tricking. All athletes will have the opportunity to work on their tumbling skills, from basics to more advanced skills on our 84 ft. Power Tumble Strip!
- Tricking = Tricking is a unique combination of gymnastics tumbling skills and multiple branches of martial arts. Athletes will be introduced to exciting and hyperactive blends of kicks, flips, twists and other fun tricks!
Next TTT Event:
Call our office to sign up OR save your space online (create a CCG Parent Portal here and shop for our events online)!
Space is limited! Sign up by 2 hours before the start of the event!
Costs to Attend:
- CCG member-enrolled: $14.00
- CCG member non-enrolled: $16.00
- Non CCG member: $18.00
*Siblings are 1/2 price based on membership
If you have registered for an event here at CCG, please note: All deposits and payments for events are non-refundable. If you need to make any changes or cancel your event, account credit will be given if cancelation is before the registration deadline (for TTT, this is by 2 hours before the start of the event). Please be sure to cancel by this time if your child is unable to attend. All refund requests must be in writing. Feel free to email our Events Director at email@example.com with any questions.